So here's the deal... I'm 15 years old with a baby on the way . The father of the child is 17 . I will be 16 and he will be 18 when the baby is born . Both sides of our families are worried that we are not able to care for the poor baby because i still have 2 years of high school left, don't have a job yet, and no license . For the daddy he will graduate this year and already has a job and a car . My side of the family is worried that He can leave whenever he wants to and i will be left all alone with this baby and both sides of our family worries that we are just financially not capable of caring for the baby . I've known my boyfriend for 3 years, yes he will be there for our baby but i don't need to make this too long .. anywho.. we've made a mistake and so we will solve it together . Our plan is to save as much money as possible with our families help to pay off the delivery of the baby and the health insurance, till then he will help me finish my 2 years of high school, after i graduate he will go to college . I just really need help if anyone could give us any ideas for our future . please and thank you, you will save our lives if you could just simple maybe tell me your stories if there similar to mine or just help me out here..