Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question for the conspiracy nuts who saw this money crisis coming ...?

Where is your money parked right now? How long has it been parked there?

I don't mean money only. I'm interested in all of your investments. How have you protected yourselves?

Downloads
    Uploads
    They warned of the danger of 'no doc' loans to people who could not pay them back at hearings in Congress in the 90's. They were laughed at and scorned and declared they were 'aliens'. They were despised as malcontents by the hearing officers, btw the hearing officers were Dems.
    Park your money in items that will appreciate in hard times. Gold, silver, antifreeze, soap, gardens to produce food, chickens for eggs, etc. lol
    Try not to hold paper dollars.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Gold and Silver for the past 8 months.

And BTW, anyone who says that we DIDN'T predict this is a complete idiot. I've been warning people of the Federal Reserve causing an economic collapse right here on Yahoo since April! If you don't believe it, check my answer history.

Jim Marrs predicted it in his book "Rule By Secrecy," Which he wrote YEARS ago.

Greg Tappan predicted it in his book "Tappan on Survival", which he wrote in the friggin' 80's.

Alex Jones has been warning people about it everyday since he got on the radio over a decade ago.

Along with hundreds of others! We've been warning you people for years! Now, instead of giving us our due, your going to try to deny WE EVER SAID ANYTHING? Wow, talk about ignorance.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't think anyone expected this.
    conspiracy nuts see a take over of the government, but to be destroyed from the inside by well meaning but greedy politicians.
    Seems to have caught us all by surprise.
    But when you think about it that is the best way to destroy the country.
    They thought to destroy the world trade center our economy was destroyed. But it was much simpler than that. It is run on credit.
    Farms borrow to plant, factories borrow to make stuff, and people borrow to buy homes, cars and clothes. So when the banks fail???

There goes our ability to continue our economy. It was all done out of greed, mismanagement and corrupt business practices.
    I think the Wall street fat cats should have to give up their wealth.

Downloads
    Uploads
    My money is parked in the trunk of my 2009 BMW that's parked in my garage because I can't afford the car insurance to put it on the Road .....

The Insurer said my 6 month premium would be $ 350 Billion !

Downloads
    Uploads
    put all my money out of the bank and into coins. did this about 2 yrs ago. the dollar is going down and I think most of the banks. protect yourself by investing in things you will need to survive, thing you can trade. coins in itself will not get you by if things really get tough. find a place to go when it gets rough that has water and a place to grow food.
    stay away from the cities. sorry getting carried away.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't think anyone expected this.
    conspiracy nuts see a take over of the government, but to be destroyed from the inside by well meaning but greedy politicians.
    Seems to have caught us all by surprise.
    But when you think about it that is the best way to destroy the country.
    They thought to destroy the world trade center our economy was destroyed. But it was much simpler than that. It is run on credit.
    Farms borrow to plant, factories borrow to make stuff, and people borrow to buy homes, cars and clothes. So when the banks fail???
    There goes our ability to continue our economy. It was all done out of greed, mismanagement and corrupt business practices.
    I think the Wall street fat cats should have to give up their wealth.