I've asked a particular question concerning something God had prophesied about me, numerous times. I felt as if the answers lacked depth and understanding, and weren't thorough enough. When I was four years old, God said to my mother to not worry about me, and that He has a special job for me when I grow up. The message was very powerful, and clear, and to this day, I still wonder what exactly God has planned for me. I was born autistic, and wasn't diagnosed until I was 13 years old. I fought with my brother almost everyday a few times a day due to my autism as a kid, and became a strain to my parents. All throughout my childhood I would have the same terrifying nightmare of being attacked by malevolent spirits, and once had actually awoken feeling my body being lifted into the air. I come from a strong religious background; I was raised in the church my entire life. Very strangely, ever since I left my second church, the autism has gotten worse. I was never normal, but in a way, certain symptoms have increased. Ever since I left my home of seven years, I and my brother haven't nearly fought as much. I believe there is something evil in my old house. There's a female ghost in my old house and she's not evil, but whatever may be following her is. Sorry if this post doesn't seem to have structure, but I had to describe certain aspects of my life out of order. What I'm trying to ask is what exactly could it be that God has in store for me? I'm not asking for right or wrong answers, just thoughts and ideas that have a good basis.