I was involved in an accident a few weeks ago, and have been to the ER and doctor where a CT scan was done and it came back normal. They now have done an MRI and I am awaiting the results. I had some friends praying for me, and one of my friends called me and said that there friend was praying for me( whom I dont know) and he got a prophesy that "my life is in danger", but if my friends pray and fast then I will be healed. This is the only person that has said this to me, and my doctor isnt to worried about my mri, even though it was done on my brain, spine, and neck. What do you think. I would like biblical answers to back this up. This just put fear in me, which I would like answers. Thanks
when I asked her about the prophecy she said "The prophet is infallible" thats all she said.
If you disagree tell me why you disagree, and if you could back it up with scripture that would be great. Thanks
and someone asked if I was a Christian in an answer. Yes I am a believer in Jesus Christ, and I have him in my heart.

I am a strong Christian and have placed my faith in him. So my life being in danger doesnt make sense