Isaiah the prophet in the bible spoke of a king named Cyrus by his exact name, that he would be king of persia. This was about 120 years before Cyrus was born. Of course we know Cyrus was king of persia, and the persians were not fond of christians and would have done anything to keep the prophecy from coming true. But it did. It is all authenticated and was much published of this prophecy in persia by persians. (nothing to do with the bible except for the prophecy itself. This one prophecy holds odds in the multiple trillions to one, and it is authentically documented more outside of the bible than almost any other prophecy. The odds equate to guessing a mega million jackpot at least 8 times consecutively in a row (mathematically).
Doesn't that raise an eyebrow to the logical atheist? (Honestly)

I mean, if it is a fairy tale, then logically speaking wouldn't our true history a fairy tale too?
I have actually discounted the odds greatly guessing the lotto 8 times in a row consecutively is not even close to multiple trillions. people win the lottery true. Do they win it 8 times consecutively in a row? How can one call this luck? seriously.
Neil S:

Sir: a few non-biblical proofs is no problem. The persians know it is true. They write all about it even still today!
Oh by the way sir, there is something in your inbox : - ) Glad to provide it for you!
Lastly to enter. You don't get it I guess or perhaps just refuse to. Cyrus by exact identity not just any Cyrus. also the prophecy told of all the things he would do, which he did. Does your reasoning sink how deep?