in Daniel Verse 36-45 we see that the antichrist will rule over Israel over 7 years of tribulation
Tribulation-a relatively short period of time where believers will be persecuted and strengthened by it
( talking about Jews)
but is the book of Daniel really talking about the antichrist you will read that in verse 45 this person will come to an end therefore not the real antichrist .
but in verses 11 to 36 it points out that this person is eager for war and runs over many countries and this person won't get all the countries by war but by treaties.
verse - " He will elevate himself against any God " atlast this person comes to an end without someone helping him" in other words no one kills him
it's Hitler he killed himself no help from others portrayed himself as a God people shouted "Hail Hitler!" He made the treaty of Versailles he persecuted the jews and it helped strengthen them and as we all know he ran over and made war with many countries
if you want to know more read Daniel 11- 46
I just thought this was very interesting and wanted to share it

yes i know Hitler wasn't the antichrist but it says that
i was sure i would get some non Christians answering this i guess not lol or not yet ?
enigma prove one thing false in the bible