Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

prophecies from a few sects?

well... a muslim, a christian, a wiccan, and some sort of "psychic" who dont know eachother all say im some sort of hero. like im destined to "protect my city from ruin"(paraphrase). they also say im some sort of king. an atheist says i seem like im going to become something great(obviously he means like a rich person or a successful politician)

my question is what could this mean? am i surrounded by lunatics? (probably haha)

Downloads
    Uploads
    I would suggest you take all of this with a large grain of salt. These sorts of things from others tend to steer us in ways we ought not go, or they unduly influence in a way that is not what God wants for us. Don't listen to them. Listen to the Lord speak to your heart, my friend. Have the boldness and self confidence to make up your own mind, and walk your own path of life, with God's help !

Downloads
    Uploads
    You might simply have good qualities in your personality and behavior which impressed them.

Either that, or you're a teenager, and they want to encourage you to do something good with your life.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It is what there spirit is leading them to do . a person animal or what ever has to have a spirit to operate off of so I guess its what ever spirit they are operating off of is what they mean.. I guess

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well they could be saying something worse. Although I do think you are surrounded by lunatics. When you become mayor or senator. Then you can take it back . It all depends on your desire to succeed and what you are doing about it.