A few days ago I had this weird dream. Mostly in my dreams I can control everything around me and change the enviroment and stuff but this dream was different. I had done something wrong so people were searching for me and wanted to kill me. I went inside a house where I thought I was safe, to find out that 2 of my best friends were there. They aren't actually my best friends but I had this feeling. One was a girl. Kind of average height, slim, pretty girl with long black hair. And the other was a guy, a bit muscular but not really all that much.. Dark blonde hair, average height. So anyway, when I entered the house, the girl and the guy were fighting, although the guy should easily win, the girl endured a lot and was fighting full power. I just stood there, frozen, till they noticed me standing. They let loose of each other, stood up and both screamed something like: "He/she was going to kill you". They both said it so I didn't know which one of them was telling the truth IF there was any one of them telling the truth. So I pulled out a small hidden gun (I didn't even know I had that) and told them to shut up till I figured out who the bad person was. I waited but since this was a dream I didn't know anything about what was happening around me. I didn't know who was the bad person and it was so realistic yet blurry. Suddenly I got a weird flashback (in my dream) and my mind told me: the girl is the bad person. I put the gun to her arm and wanted to fire so she would get hurt and get angry and confess that she wanted to kill me. I fired but the gun was empty. Luckily because suddenly the guy tried to hit me with a bat from behind me. I ducked and stuck a knife in his crotch, pulled the knife out, then stuck it in his throat. After that I threw him out of the window and the girl ran to me and hugged me, crying and said she's sorry for all what happened and I cried and I said no, I'm sorry because I almost shot you. And we kept hugging till suddenly all dissappeared in a huge blur of darkness and I woke up, sweating (while it's like 14 degrees C in my room) for the first time in many many years and I felt this huge sense of depression yet I was really really satisfied. It went over the next day but I think about this weird dream with every feeling of satisfaction or depression. Please you have to help me I know this was a long text but this is freaking weird and never happened before AND I've got a strange feeling about it. Really really strange.... If you want any info about me:

I'm 17 years old.
5'7"
I am like 20 or 25 pounds overweight or so.
I am healthy, so not many body problems. Only I'm a little bit fat and I get tired fast in sports.
I don't eat a lot of junk or anything bad.
I don't smoke.
I don't do drugs.

I don't drink.
Mostly bored (live in a really really really small village and it's cold). Also angry a lot because my mom always screams at me, my little brother and my dad for no reason.

That's about what you need to know =) hope you can help me. Thx in advance