Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Are premonitions possible? (What could these dreams mean?)?

I keep dreaming that I'm going to crash my dad's car or destroy it in some way - this is very odd.

One night I dreamed that I was driving on an elevated roadway over a lake in Colorado, and I had decided to commit suicide. Then, I drove the car off the road into the lake and drowned, and I woke up gasping for breath.

Another night was similar, only I dreamed that I drove the car off of a dock into the water. Once it was completely submerged and I was running out of oxygen, I decided that I wanted to live, but I was unable to get the door to open due to the water pressure, and I again woke up gasping for breath as I died.

More recently I've been driving down roads and highways before compulsively deciding to crash into another car to see what would happen, or accidentally skidding into a car after realizing that the brakes do not work.

What could this mean?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Drive carefully. That's what it means, especially with water in the vicinity. Also, take precautions to
    prevent depression (exercise, take fish oil). It could be a pattern from a past life or a warning or coming troubles so prepare yourself. If you are driving or in any situation that feels like these dreams, find a way to get yourself grounded and not swept away by feelings. Pay attention! Not everyone gets a warning.

Downloads
    Uploads
    idk what it could mean but be careful and stop trying to think what would happen if you crash into a car....