Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

premonitions? can someone help me and tell me what it is that makes me have

premonitions? ok so i am 18 years old and i have really strong feelings of things and i can predict deaths..but never know who it will be but its always someone i know, ive talked to or someone i know knows.

freshman year : my friend cassy killed her self the day after Christmas...i feel like after this, this is when it started.

she said she use to see things..black figures and they told her to do it..

since then ive seen black figures hanging from street polls turning corners standing or walking down the road..until i started carrying a bible with me..
    the next year: i was in the car with my mom and a few friends from school i said to her..mom i feel like someone from school will die..i hate saying it but i know its going to happen..ive never predicted a death before at this point

and i went to school a few days later after the weekend and this kid zane i was friends with in elementary school died.

the next year: i was laying in bed and had a feeling someone was going to die and i kept thinking of cassy and zane

about a week later this girl liz and her bf jay died in a car crash

jay and i went to school together our whole lives and liz was my locker partner

that same year i had a dream that my friend steve o was getting breaks for his truck and calledm e and said he couldnt stop. his truck was crashed and the passenger who was his friend was killed. it was a black truck and it was torn apart.

i tell my friend steve o about the dream..he started to cry because that night i had that dream...his friend died in a truck accident from speeding..black truck i saw the truck in person at my friends dads garage (owns his own business) and it looked the same i saw a pic of hte kid who i never knew..or saw...looked just like the kid in my dream..

the same year i had a dream that my uncle nad i were sailing away on his boat and he said it was not his time to go..but he might have to and a week later he had a heart attack but thankfully lived

this year: as i was driving down the road i had a feeling it made me sick to my stomache then about an hour later i passed a car crash and come to find out my old boss broc had crashed his street bike nad died

and a few weeks ago i had the same feeling but about my mom i was crying nad had to go home and see her asap..i told my brother and my mom how i knew something was going to happen that was bad but i didnt know to who

and my brothers roomates father died that dad which is weird cuz i had the feeling about my mom ..parent figure died...he died because he was ill in the hospital

and my neighboor and family friend died a horrible death getting squished between the dump bed of a huge truck at his work site...

like.....is it all just happening and a coincedent or do i have the ability to predict tragedies?

how can i make these visions stronger so i know who will die? or is t best idk

help me...

i think im like gunna go crazy if i dont get any answers

Downloads
    Uploads
    If you friend was seeing "black figures" and they told her what to do--that is a classic symptom of schizophrenia (hearing voices, seeing shadow people, etc.). She could not transfer her hallucinations to you.

You are doing some stretching to make things fit your premonitions. You dream about one person getting hurt or killed, then it's not them, but someone they know---wow!!! You're psychic!!!! Maybe, or maybe not.

I won't say you couldn't have premonitions--I believe there are people who are "sensitive"--however, it's not usually something that happens all the time and always exact and always right on the money. In fact, it is often fuzzy and uncertain. The TV psychics and others who make a big deal out of their "powers" aren't the real thing--for those who do seem to have some sort of "gift" or "curse", they usually don't go around bragging about it or using it to get money.

Maybe you have some psychic ability--maybe you are just working yourself up over a few co-incidences. Try relaxing and maybe try some meditation to help you feel calmer.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If you friend was seeing "black figures" and they told her what to do--that is a classic symptom of schizophrenia (hearing voices, seeing shadow people, etc.). She could not transfer her hallucinations to you.

You are doing some stretching to make things fit your premonitions. You dream about one person getting hurt or killed, then it's not them, but someone they know---wow!!! You're psychic!!!! Maybe, or maybe not.

I won't say you couldn't have premonitions--I believe there are people who are "sensitive"--however, it's not usually something that happens all the time and always exact and always right on the money. In fact, it is often fuzzy and uncertain. The TV psychics and others who make a big deal out of their "powers" aren't the real thing--for those who do seem to have some sort of "gift" or "curse", they usually don't go around bragging about it or using it to get money.

Maybe you have some psychic ability--maybe you are just working yourself up over a few co-incidences. Try relaxing and maybe try some meditation to help you feel calmer.