Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Premonitions- Can I change it?

I have gotten premonitions since I was a kid. They usually happen when I'm zoned out or on the edge or sleep/waking. I know the difference between a premonition and a dream. They feel completely different. You may not understand unless you have them. Please no non believers. Anyway I have recently gotten a premonition in which I did not know I was pregnant and then 2/3 way through it surprise. I go on to have the baby. Child birth is not something I recall seeing but I know it was normal. However he was small and he had some medical problems. I wish it would allow me to recall what they were but I cannot. After about a month maybe more we were able to take him home. From there he was a healthy normal happy baby.

Has anything similar ever happened to anyone else? Can I change the outcome or is it set in stone? Will anything I try to prevent it fix it or make it worse? I would appreciate the input. I have never been able to change an outcome before. Most things were minor utility this past year. I know it will be ok in the end but I would lie to spare my child this if I can. Please I don't want to make it worse for him in my attempt to make it better. Thank you in advance.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have had precognition and premonitions since I was six, almost fifty years now but I still can't explain time to anyone or even myself.But one thing I did learn is that if you can see the future, you can change it if it's not a nexus point. There are some things that you might say are supposed to happen and one couldn't change them if you tried.

But of course you can change the smaller things: if you were going to die on the Titanic but had a precognitive dream about it three days before saiking, you could cancel your reservation. I don't believe in predestination: the notion that Fate or God has a plan that can't be changed. But most people can't see ahead so for them their destiny is set in stone. I had a precognitive exprience once when I was crossing the street, but before I started across I backed up-- a moment later some idiot came speeding around the corner and would've hit and/or killed me if I hadn't backed up an instant before. It wasn't much, but it changed my future I'm happy to say. If you can see it, mostly you can change it if you have the will to do so but you also have to know how to change it as well-- anyone can make any situation worse if you do the wrong thing. The seer Cassandra told her people that there would be Greeks in that wooden horse's ass, but they didn't listen to her and brought it in the gates of Troy anyway-- so seeing the future doesn't always provide a perfect answer; a little wisdom always helps too. Good luck. :-)

'Doc