Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Premonition or something else...about Michael Jackson?

This story may be weird for someone, and honestly I didn't really wanna write this but I had such strong sense as to what I've felt this past few days and I have to express it in here. So here it goes...

I was very spiritual lately. I've been into the stars wishing and asking a lot of questions about my life and what's going to happen to the world. I was raced Catholic but as I grew up I became more into nature and the cosmos.

Then one day I had a very weird dream. I was laying down somewhere, all I can see was bright clouds, and all of a sudden I saw a guy with a very black shiny midlength hair. He was very pale and I couldn't get a good look of his face because of the reflections of the bright background.

When I woke up, the first thing I felt was someone's going to pass away, but I was scared because the guy seems like he needed to speak to me. And every time I go to sleep he would show up.

After 2-3 days I saw the news that Michael Jackson died, I was shocked and scared because the guy that I've been seeing in my dreams was him. I am not a fan of Michael but I did loved his songs and brought back good memories of my childhood. And ever since his death I couldn't help but wonder why he showed in my dreams.

I just realized that ever since He died and I started browsing his music in youtube. The only song that captures my heart is "Man in the mirror". Which can translate"Man in "my dreams".

What do you all think?

Downloads
    Uploads
    interesting, for sure.

and i too have found myself browsing through his music on youtube and myspace and listening to all the favorites.

Brandon

Downloads
    Uploads
    You want to know something weird a week before Micheal Jackson die I was browsing two of his songs "You are not alone" and Another one that I don't remember what song was it, but when I was listening to his song "You are not alone" I thought to myself "what would happen if Micheal Jackson die" and a week later he dies I was shocked really shocked. So now I feel so bad for his death I even cry. Now am not going to say am a big fan of his yes I did listen to some of his songs but I will surely miss him

R.I.P Micheal Jackson

Downloads
    Uploads
    !he was the man of my dreams! he came in my dreams to say to invite me for something! he was so confident!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    it's soo sad x

Downloads
    Uploads
    A lot of people are thinking things at the moment. I have premotionary dreams now and then though. Or I used to, not so much now.

A few days before Versace died, I heard his name in a dream. The really weird thing is that in the dream the pronounciation was correct, and I was totally unaware of this correct pronounciation until I saw his death on the news, I thought it was different. I really didn't have any interest in him, I don't really follow fashion. But that was odd.

The night Princess Di died, a friend of mine had an eerie dream about going through a long kind of tunnel and it stayed with her the next day. A few minutes later we heard about the death on the radio. I don't know if it was a premonition but it seemed strange because Princess Di really died in a tunnel didn't she?

The event's had a great global consciousness impact I guess you could say, and maybe if you are sensitive you could have picked up on something.

Downloads
    Uploads
    A lot of people are thinking things at the moment. I have premotionary dreams now and then though. Or I used to, not so much now.

A few days before Versace died, I heard his name in a dream. The really weird thing is that in the dream the pronounciation was correct, and I was totally unaware of this correct pronounciation until I saw his death on the news, I thought it was different. I really didn't have any interest in him, I don't really follow fashion. But that was odd.

The night Princess Di died, a friend of mine had an eerie dream about going through a long kind of tunnel and it stayed with her the next day. A few minutes later we heard about the death on the radio. I don't know if it was a premonition but it seemed strange because Princess Di really died in a tunnel didn't she?

The event's had a great global consciousness impact I guess you could say, and maybe if you are sensitive you could have picked up on something.

Downloads
    Uploads
    rubbish

Downloads
    Uploads
    rubbish

Junior Member MRSeMichaeleJeJackson's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i think everyone who was close to mj and adored him and grew up loving the king of pop kinda had some sort of premonition ...
    i have been an MJ fan for years and must admit i am wuite obsessed with him and the night before i was thinking about going to the o2 and my mum asked if she should pay for the train tickets or wait a bit to find out if he got better.... i was surprised to find myself saying dont chance it cos u may loose ur money cos mj is ill and he may have to cancel.... then that night i went to bed and i thought of how wierd it would be if mj died and even tho i was tired i stayed up to listen to his music and watch video's... the next morning i woke up at around 6 and felt wierd ... half an hour later my mum walked into my room and told me mj had died and i broke down in tears.... i kind of knew he wasnt going to make it to the o2 .... it seemed to good to be true that i would have finally met my idol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast