Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Premonition of an Philadelphia Airplane Crash?

I'm writing this to document a premonition I had. It took place this morning (6/14/09) immediately prior to my waking at 9:50am. I dreamed I was walking on North Broad Street in Philadelphia PA on the north bound side, (approximately 1 block from Temple University's Street Banners), when I turned to my diagonal left towards the sky when I saw a medium sized plane in a diagonal nose dive (approximately 5-8 miles away) diving under the skyline and out of sight, when it then pulled up only to appear in sight again. (Imagine the letter U.) After it pulled up, I just remember one of the cylinder shaped engines coming down quickly towards the street and hearing a lady's piercing scream from somewhere around me. The engine then hit the street (apprx 40 feet north of me) and started skipping up north broad street like stone skipping water. I think it had 1 or 2 red stripes on it. I then saw another larger and unidentifiable piece of the plane coming toward me. At this point I became so strickened with both panick and fear that I could not determine which way to run. Fortunately, within seconds, I could see it was not going to land on me but would instead land just north of me. Thats when my spirit returned to my body and I woke up. Other things I remember is that it was a sunny day (likely a summer day, perhaps this summer), and that there was a new looking McDonalds on the south bound side of North Broad Street. The McDonalds was made of brick and I think it was on a corner. I send this because sometimes my premonitions come true.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You were probably dwelling upon plane crashes before you went to sleep last night, and had a dream about one. It happens. It's a dream.

Let's hope this "premonition" of yours doesn't come true.