Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Premonition help -sensing plane crashes-Is it normal?

I am struggling to accept my ability to sense future plane crashes because of the way I sense it-THAT is the part thts bothering me.

I started getting it when I began high school. I had premonition dreams of certain things but the plane sensing I just cant handle. I get it like this.

I'll know when a plane crash is going to happen when a certain plane is just flying normally in the sky.But..
    -Ill get a huge negative wave of knwing something isnt right. You knw tht tingling feeling that chills you? I dont know how it happens it just comes when a certain plane flies over.
    -The sound of the plane will be as triple louder and it actualli rings in my ears. I tell my family but they dont seem to have a problem with the sound.

If the plane flying in the skies DOESNT give me these sensations then I know a plane wont crash anytime soon.

I predicted and sensed

-the 2007 NZ plane crash in France. Four months leading to it I only felt the sensation from the NZ airline plane. I wrote it down tht something bad was gna happen. It happened. No survivors. Crashed in the sea.

-the recent Polish airline 2010. Three months leading to this each plane I saw in the sky fly y would give me that eerie negative vibe and I realli felt it. I hated it. The sound was ringing. I told my mum 'mum in three months there is going to be a plane crash and its gna be bad'. She thought I had plane phobia but got shocked about the incident coming tru. No survivors again.

Im realli confused about whether anyone else has it? Its very uncomfortable. I would rather dream about it than sensing it because then I just feel scared all the time.
    Thanks guys for all your contributions!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I really appreciate it and am feeling more comfortable in what's happening!
    Thank you so much!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ! I think you very good girl !

Downloads
    Uploads
    Whenever you get these sensations again, write them down and send to a TV Station Current Affairs program. Some people can actually predict when things will happen, just like animals can sense danger before it happens. It can be scary and if you want to stop these sensations, you must ignore the feelings and distract yourself from them. If you continue with the premonitions, you must tell authorities or a media group otherwise its' just wasted powers. A bit like Superman taking the bus to work.

There are many theories that may never be proved but one theory is that there is a multi-universe where other universes exist in a parallel time. Similar events but slight different, perhaps faster, slower, or different conclusions.

Another theory is that our universe expands to a point where it collapses on itself only to start all over again. Perhaps in another expansion you experienced the plane crashes but in this expansion, you are behind the time and the premonition are about events that have already happened in the previous expansion, at the same time as now.

All sounds like rubbish but when a theory is proved, it is fact. Perhaps one day, in another expansion, this and other theories will be proved and certain people, perhaps you, can then predict the future.

Downloads
    Uploads
    What you're experiencing is normal, or at least as far as I'm concerned, so I'd say there's nothing to be bothered about really
    You just have to learn to not let things like this affect you
    I know someone who has seen major disasters coming, long before they actually do, but they can't put a date to it. They can sense what's going to happen a bit like yourself
    I can't sense things to come myself but oddly enough I had a dream last week or maybe the week before that involved airline chatter and it seemed like there was a problem. I stopped watching the news a long time ago but on that particular day I felt the need to deliberately check the headlines to see if a plane had crashed. But nothing happened so I just lost interest
    This is the first I've heard of this Polish plane crash and oddly enough the cause seems to be to do with a communication problem and goes some way to explaining all the chatter I heard going on in this cockpit and why it seemed to me like there was a problem

I know it can be very frustrating in the sense that there's nothing you can do about it anyway which then begs the question why does this happen?
    But this isn't really the right forum to discuss theology

Downloads
    Uploads
    I sort of agree with Mister Answerman, some people can predict things and they don't really know how or why, it is possible you can predict these things.

I would however be a little reluctant to send warnings of plane crashes to media centres as if you are correct you will have to explain yourself to certain intelligence agencys. these are dangerous time we live in, people who know when planes are going to crash are in most cases terrorists.

I hope you work out a way to use your talents to your own and others advantage