Im a music composer, and I compose music for various tv promos. There was a time when i didn't have much work. I had this dream, the only thing i remember is tht there was a screen in front of me and a video was playing. There was a logo of some kind which swiped frm the left to the centre of the screen and behind it a circle was formed. I used a 'bling' sound effect to sync with a dot tht appeared above the circle. Two months later i started off as a free lancer, and i had different visuals to work on everyday. One day when i was working on this visual i felt something really strange, i couldn't figure out what it was. But when i saw the end of this visual, i was wonderstruck! I had forgotten tht dream. What i had seen in my dream was the last few seconds of tht visual, with the very same logo and circle behind it. I used the same 'bling' sound for the dot. This was my only premonition experience, and tht too such a strong one. How does this work? Can I cause such dreams on purpose now?