I was reading an article on the murder of a Canadian girl, and in it the article stated her friend died from a car accident on the 14th of July. The thing is, her friend's name is the FULL EXACT name of one of my closest friends' names, and I think it may be connected to his (my friend's) odd behavior since his best friend died..

My gut instinct (which is correct 50% of the time) tells me it's no coincidence, but my mind is telling me it's just paranoia.

What do you all think?

(PS: I've never seen his name anywhere before, except when it relates to him only. Also, recently, I've had these recurring feelings that something horribly wrong is/might happen/ing to/with my friend. Each time I speak with him, he seems irritated and a bit distant. Another friend tell me that she heard his personality has changed completely towards everyone else.

Another time I was sitting at my computer and surprised myself by bursting into tears, sobbing because I felt something horrible was going to happen to him. Not to much longer later, his best friend mentioned above died.)

Sorry for the lengthiness, and if it's confusing.