Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

predictions of the next 2000 years?

Heres my theory, America and Rome have some similarities, to deny that would be idiotic.
    Just before the Roman Empire ended they created the Roman Catholic Church which partially ruled Europe with a system of Feudalism with the King and the Church being on the top of the chain.
    If we apply this concept to the American Empire in the future when America collapses it could possibly look like this.
    Christ was created.
    Anti-Christ will be created.
    After the 'Anti-Christ' does whatever it is he will do, America will start to collapse later on. Foreign Countries that are destroyed or economic devistated will take what is theirs and America will create its version of the Catholic Church, Called VCHIP banking.
    VCHIP banking will be manditory in all Americanized countries to prevent theifts and revolts that will occur after the Anti-Christ`s destruction.
    Governments will have military control. But Bankers will own the people and towns.

1000 years ago this was the system, but with churches

After this, we will have Mars... in about 1600 years their will be factories creating high levels of CO2 allowing the planet to heat up at insane levels... this then allows vegitation and growth which sucks in all the CO2 to create Oxygen... the planet will be far enough away to create its own sociaty that is not interfered with Martian Way of life...

Downloads
    Uploads
    You have a great imagination! Perhaps you shoud be an author?

Well anyway, I look at things more simply. It's obvious that we are in for some enormous changes. My hope for the future is that religion and science will find some common ground.... and that a relilgion that is supported by scientific validation will bring some light to this dark world. That is my hope anyway.

A possible first step with regard to that kind of religion is on my bio.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hopefully in 2000 years from now we won't have to worry about religion at all. Such as waste of the human mind.

But I doubt that humanity as we know it will still be around. I expect that with the advent of genetic engineering that humanity will have split into many separate species along lines of productivity. Business, not sex, will become the driving force behind human evolution.

Versions of neo-humans will be engineered so that they can survive on Mars and other low atmospheric pressure low temperature environments.