Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Predictions for Lesnar vs. Carwin?

No biased answers please. I just want to know what everyone thinks will happen at UFC 116. Who is going to win and why? Once again, REAL answers, not, "Carwin FTW!" or "Lesnar is gonna destroy him"

Downloads
    Uploads
    I predict Carwin winning by KnockOut Brock is a little (emphasize little) bit bigger and possibly a bit stronger but Carwin has clearly demonstrated he has more knockout power hell alot of his KO's he's barely clipped his opponent and kocked them out, Brock hasn't really knocked otu anyone cleanly the way Carwin has, except Couture but even then he stuggled in the first round quite a bit.

Downloads
    Uploads
    i believe that this fight will be the fight of the summer. they both can matchup evenly where ever the fight takes place. but this is what im going on. i believe that lesnar has the superior wrestling to defeat carwin. now i know both guys are NCAA champs at wrestling but lesnar uses his wrestling in his fights, so therefore i believe he is a more sharper wrestler. but the fight will come down how fast lesnar can take it to the ground, his stand up is overrated. carwin will ko him if he stands to long. but my final verdict lesnar gets carwin to the ground and ground n pounds for the TKO victory in round 2.(basically repeat of Mir-Lesnar II)