so, there is this guy...he is really cute and sweet and nice and smart. he is a great friend to me!!!! we spent the entire night last night sitting in the lobby talking for almost 5 hours!!! it was amazing!!!!!! we talked about anything and everything and just never stopped!!! we only stopped at about 8am because i couldnt keep my eyes open another second!!!! and he likes me, a lot i think, like we were sitting on the one couch and he kept putting his arm around me and things like that. he told me that he is sick of long relationships, and just wants a fling, but he hasnt actually said anything about me (if he does like me or if he wants to start anything with me or what).

now here is the catch...im not entirely sure that i like him like that...like he is amazing, but there are things that concern me. he does drugs (which i dont like, i mean i can handle it, but im not a fan), he reminds me a lot of an ex (which really concerns me, i really dont like that ex), and we have a common group of friends, like we all hang out everyday, and i dont think that we should start anything, because when it ends it will be bad and awkward for our group...

so i have no idea what to do, do i give it a shot, or tell him i just want to be friends (if he even asks)???? what do you think????