I am a mere orphan.. who is not cared by the parents.. I am having a enough of education and standing on my own feet... I am in love wid a management student.. he is still a student who depends on his parents.. recently his parents came to know about our love and.. they are againts us.. as I am not having a caring parents(my parents are least bothered about me .. as i got step parents) they dont want him to get married wid me as I am not having a sound family background.. he said this to recently.. but he is quite affectionate to me.. and even I am ... but now am feeling that he is avoiding me slowly and also not talkin properly as like befor.. I am really deppressed cos of this .. I am not having anyone other than him to care about me thats wat i was thinking and running ma life.. but i dono where my future will end up.. now i planned to quit to take care of future.. but I am really in a dilemma regarding my futur.. plz help.. me to cont wid him or to quit..(quite hard for me to quit ] but i have to see ma future also// kindly help me..bro and sis