my mom dreamt of my dad's mother (which is dead now) and she had my uncle's wife with her , in the dream , my dad's mother was doing a surgery in the hospital , my mom was there , so she was walking in the hospital , and opening every door , finding that it was untidy and not clean , then she was opening a door , which turned to an abandoned and dark house , untidy and no clean too .then she entered a room in that house with my uncle's wife , they found bottles on a table which was covered , then she asked my uncle's wife , what was that . she replied saying those bottles belong to my dad's mother surgery. after wards my dad's mother was out from the surgery , and she was pale and have a puffed tummy , (she found her looking like , before her death, my grandma was like that , before death) and beside her a doctor wearing a training or pijama suite , saying that you are fine, then my grandma said am tired , and i,m like a pregnant woman , and nobody feels me . then she fixed her position in bed , suddenly she was lookin cute with green eyes , then she talked to my mom , telling her where is my watch that i was wearing , then my mom answered back saying ::: well , u went through surgery thats why we have to take the watch and everything else.. while she was talking with my mom , my mom found out that she is wearing a very very old golden bracelet ......
my dad's mother kept talking , saying that i,m going to my relatives , am not going home , and i wanted to wear the watch, so my mom was ab0ut to get the watch out from her hands , and give it to her , but she didnt , andmy dad was beside her ... lol he pupped out suddenly...

THATS A VERY COMPLICATED DREAM I KNOW , BUT PLZ HELP ,
10 PTS , FIRST ANSWERER.. THANK U