give me a good prediction? I’m married 4 years ago, we have a girl kid, just for the sake of having a child we have been doing sex till my wife became pregnant. Frankly, we never enjoyed sex with each other..! hope you can understand what I mean..!

I used to fulfill my sex desire with a toy at my home, my wife never romances with me, flirts with me gives me a sex feeling voluntarily.

I have been praying that I should get a girl to fulfill all my desires. Yes, I thought that god has listened to my prayer and given a girl now.

She just came to my office once with our family friend. She came for a small different reason, somewhat I was admired and attracted by her. Only 30 minutes we had some general conversation in front of our family members(including my wife). Third day again, she came to my office and practiced some software in one of my office computers. I gave her a small test and went away. She started messaging me after I went away, she messaged me that she wants to talk to me. I called her, she proposed me on the call. I was literally shocked. I loved her too and accepted her proposal.

Thus our relationship continued for few more days, one night she asked me don’t u feel to have sex with me while we are talking? I said yes..! in a couple of days, we had a chance to gather together and enjoyed..!!

Its been a month now, we are still missing each other, she is already divorced twice with two husbands. Reason she says is she was not interested to have sex with them and they were not suitable to her in all the ways. They were not clean and not good hearted..!(she has 2 children and one is living with her, she is pure vegetarian, very much worshipping god, she grows her son with full of discipline, cares her son very much, she wears very very modern dresses, people will say she is not a good character by her appearance) she herself told me that she has had sex with another guy from a nearer city and he started avoiding her so, her love towards him is reduced.

What kind of girl is she? What does she expect from me now? My wife advices me that she is trying to cheat me…, separate me from my wife, trying to make myself to be her guardian and take care of her sexually and financially, her character is to flirt with as many men as possible and make them to make mad of her, its like her hobby, she is a sadist, she fucks many men like this for her own enjoyment.

I’m very much confused..! what should I do now??