Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Please answer! I really don't get what any of it means!?

I had a dream that I was in a guitar center (but I was looking to buy a basketball for some strange reason) and I was walking past the section where all the amps are, when I see this guy that I like (I've had one dream about him before where we almost kissed). Any way, he actually plays the guitar, but he was browsing around looking for an amp. I kinda walked by him and hoped he would see me and come talk to me, but he didn't. Then I picked up a basketball randomly off the ground and walked outside. Right when I walk outside, I see him pushing a cart full of bags that looked like those insulated lunch bags that'll keep your food hot or cold...and they were red and black. And he had two little siblings walking with him, a little girl about 6 and a little boy about 9. None of them saw me, but I just watched them. And then I woke up.

Anybody have any idea what this means? I'm lost!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll try my best to give you an answer :P

The guitar center symbolizes your inner emotions towards this dreams, the objects of emotion here is the guitar and basketball, I have use the definition of the guitar as being gentle and romantic for this scenario, (because you mention that it is someone you like that is using the guitar) and the basketball symbolizes your current nature as outgoing and openness.

If this were to be interpret, I would say that you are trying to express your emotion to this boy about how you feel by being outgoing and open, and also that you are trying to find opportunities to amplify (the amp in your dream) and express yourself. However, according to your dream, these emotions are trapped within by anger, aggressions and hate symbolizes by insulated red/black lunch beg (yes very much of it, could possibly because he is hanging around with other girls :P).

Near the end of your dream, you saw siblings, symbolizes someone that is close to him and they are preventing him to take notice of you. These 2 sibling does not necessary mean they ARE siblings in real life, but could be someone close to him.

And finally you simply watch him walk off.

As the final interpretation goes, you had a crush with a boy that is closely bonded to some friend of his, you tried your hardest to find new opportunities to express yourself, but you couldn't due to some reason that involves anger, aggression and hate, could possibly other girls competing.

Hope this clear off some of your questions :3