I dont know whether to go to:

Sixth form A - Its further away from me than B, I would have to get a £78 a month bus there, its full of people simular to me (indie, music, fashion) Doesn't have all the courses I was planning on taking, I need the social skills I would gain from going here, I would meet a lot of new people with simular interests as me,

Sixth form B - Is about 3 miles away and is linked to my current school, I am fed up of the childish things they hold over you and want to get away from all the bullies there, ( fyi there is nothing wrong with me) they have all the courses I want to take.As for the people who will go there - I will know all of them and would still be shy-old-me, I could get home easily if I had a free period.

I just cant pick!
I need to go to A for my own well being and independance but B has my courses ( which are all as my teacher calls them 'fluffy' subjects, psychology, french, film studies) Although at A I would be taking Film studies, Media, French and Drama.

I REALLY want to take psychology but I would consider dropping it for option A.
when I say I want to get away from the bullies, I mean the bullies would be at Sixth form B.