Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

To the people who don't believe 9/11 was a conspiracy?

Please Show me a skyscraper that collapsed like the WTC did. The "pancake" collapse. How can you believe what the government said when it is impossible for a building to collapse by what they said?
    did you forget the wtc towers were designed for a plane crash? Did you know that NO skyscraper in the history of man has ever fallen due to a fire?
    how about the fact that the NIST report said that when the top part of the tower fell, every floor underneath it had NO RESISTANCE to its motion. That is obsurd. If it happend like they said it would the top would have come down and fell off the path of least resistance, not the most (down)
    to ghost of tom: I checked your link and there was only one other steel building that suffered a fire. Your link says it collapsed, but i checked 3 other sources and the building at one new york plaza did not collapse. That would mean that there have been NO STEEL buildings collapse due to fire.

Another thing. Leslie Robertson, a designer of the towers, said himself they were made to sustain MULTIPLE plane crashes.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's not just the government that says this, it is every structural engineer out there who says that also. How exactly were you expecting the twin towers to fall? It seems pretty obvious the weight of a falling building above is going to cause each floor to collapse on the way down.

As for the first answerer, you are as ignorant as 9/11 conspiracy theorists if you believe Iraq was responsible for 9/11. Neither Iraq nor our government had anything to do with 9/11 (aside from not preparing for the possibility of course).

Edit: Now you just spouting bullcrap. There have been 22 collapses of buildings from fire since 1970. Here's a survey of them http://www.haifire.com/presentations/Historical_Collapse_Survey.pdf

As for the plane crashing into it. Several things weren't taken into account. First, it was designed for a smaller plane to crash into it, the effect of jet fuel on the crash wasn't calculated, and the loss of fire protecting tiles wasn't calculated in the effect of such a crash.

Edit 2: Using that sort of logic, then one would never would never have to worry about falling debris or even rain, since such falling objects would take the path of least resistance which would be to avoid any person in the way. And I really doubt they said 'no resistance', more likely 'little resistance', even air has resistance. Do you have an exact quote handy?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I seldom believe the government. But an education in engineering and 30 years in the construction industry tells me that there is NO way that you could have planted enough explosives to bring down those 2 buildings with NO ONE noticing. It takes several WEEKS to prepare to demolish a much smaller building. And exactly where is your engineering degree from?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Enough! IRAQ ATTACKED AMERICA ON 9/11.

Our President BUSH and Vice President CHENEY told you this 1,000 times, that is why we attacked Iraq!!!

Saddam would give a nuclear weapon to the terrorists, we would see a NUKULAR cloud over an American city!

Saddam had direct connections to al-Qaeda. VP Cheney.

Just believe what we tell you. It has been PROVEN that our President Bush and VP Cheney have NEVER lied. NEVER LIED!!!

This is why you LIBS fill us Republicans with HATE and RAGE like Jim Adkisson. WE BLAME YOU. Jim Adkisson had an ASSOCIATES degree in mechanical engineering!!!
    That is an ADVANCED degree!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Because that's what happens when the upper floor fail like that. Had it been the lower levels that failed yeah it would have looked the way your picturing it and toppled over instead of pancaked. But The reason it fell the way it did is basic physics.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It would take me to long to explain it to you. I suggest you do your own research instead of watching "loose change" and accepting it as fact. Here is a good place for you to start.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military_law/1227842.html?page=4

Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay, now tell me what did cause them to fall? I saw the planes crash into them. I didn't see anything else. Educate me.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I suppose you believe EVERYBODY in New York City lied. Everyone that WITNESSED the planes striking the towers with their OWN TWO EYES was either lying or under some form of mass hypnosis...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Show us one that was built the same way that had a plane slam into it with a full load of fuel at 500+ MPH. Then explain how they hit it so precisely that the explosion of the plane didn't damage the Pre planted explosions you want us to believe were there.
    \
    Sorry but this just hasn't happened before.

Please also remember that pieces fell up to I believe 16 blocks away, and they weren't shot out from explosions.