Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Junior Member pinky120@ymailecom's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would definitly try to get a blessing on that home, you don't know if/when she will lash out. Also you don't want to put your daughter in harms way!

Downloads
    Uploads

Paranormal; do I cleanse my future home?

My young daughter & I are moving into our new home w/ my fiance' (also my daughter's dad) in 2 months. Here's a little background. By the time I found out I was pregnant, we were no longer together. I made several attempts to contact him @ the time through letters (U.S. post service) & phone messages, but wasn't successful. After 4 weeks, I assumed he didn't care & I stopped. Thirteen months ago, we found each other through the internet & now, we are together (also, engaged). I found out he hadn't received any of my messages or letters. Also, his girlfriend/roommate (after we'd broken up in 2002), had passed away. I've had some weird experiences in his home but always kept it to myself, found an explanation, & dismissed them. Later, he confided in me. He told me she'd died in the house & the details. He also told me his experiences & he'd done the same as I. He wasn't home @ the time of her death. She'd been depressed & abusing prescriptions which resulted in her death. We're both open-minded & didn't immediately conclude it was paranormal. This is my concern (may sound crazy); if it's her, what if she's upset this house is now OUR home? She didn't deliver any letters or messages when she was alive (she wasn't told I was pregnant). Any advise, comments, & suggestions are appreciated. Thank you.