Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Outstanding scientific predictions in Quuran? What the world needs more...

...to believe than those foretellings?
    I will state just some of those miracles [in few minits] as an example(i advice all to search on the net for more scientific predictions in Quran):
    Big Bang
    When describing the creation of the "heavens and the earth," the Qur'an states the theory of the "Big Bang" explosion at the start of it . the Qur'an says that "the heavens and the earth were joined together as one unit, before they were aparted:
    Quran (21:30) {Have not those who disbelieve see that the heavens and the earth were joined together as one united piece, then We cloved them asunder} [cloved them asunder means separated them].
    Expansion of Universe
    this amazing theory was discovered in the 20th century that the universe is continuing to expand after the big bang explosion,,
    this idea ; that the universe is continuing to expand. was mentioned in quran 1430 years ago : {and The heavens, We have built them with power. And verily, We are still expanding it} quran (51:47).
    and this was 1400 years before the discovery of the big bang theory.
    Therefore, Muslims interpret the description of a "six day" creation as six distinct periods or eons. The length of these periods is not precisely defined, nor are the specific developments that took place during each period.
    After completing the Creation, the Qur'an describes that Allah {settled Himself upon the Throne} Qur'an(57:4), to oversee His work. which is also a distinct point from the Biblical idea that God rested from the work he done, as in : (God rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made). (Gen. ii. 2.)

whereas quran says that not even the minor thing touched God from creating the heavens and earth:
    {We created the heavens and the earth and all that is between them in six days, nor did any sense of weariness touch Us} Qur'an (50:38).
    Six days in Quran terminology
    Qur'an states that {Allah created the heavens and the earth, and all that is between them, in six days} Qur'an (7:54). While on the surface this might seem similar to the account related in the Bible, there are some important distinctions.
    The verses that mention "six days" use the Arabic word "youm" (day). This word appears several other times in the Qur'an, each denoting a different measurement of time. In one case, the measure of a day is equated with 50,000 years (70:4), whereas another verse states that "a day in the sight of your Lord is like 1,000 years of your reckoning" (22:47). The word "youm" is thus understood, within the Qur'an, to be a long period of time -- an era or eon.

Downloads
    Uploads
    THE KAFIR ARE ALL IGNORANT BAS*TARDS they have all the signs infront of them They just want to live the way they want to e.g.sleep wid different ppl everynight, drink and get themselves pissed etc But Allah (SWT) WILL SHOW THEM

they want to live the way they want
    Allah (swt) will FRY them the way he wants FOR ETERNITY

NO MERCY FROM ME FOR SHITHEADS LIKE THE PPL ABOVE ME WID AIDS AND LIVER DISFUNCTIONS AS*S*HOLES GO 2 UR GAY SECTION FILTHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Downloads
    Uploads
    You've got to be kidding right?!!!

It's not April fools day yet... a few more months to go there...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well homey, heres the thing. Quuran is not a science book. Its a book of myth and fairy tales.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Embryo

The evolution of the embryo inside the maternal uterus is only briefly described, but the description is accurate, because the simple words referring to it correspond exactly to fundamental stages in its growth. This is what we read in a verse from the chapter al-Mu’minoon:

“I fashioned the clinging entity into a chewed lump of flesh and I fashioned the chewed flesh into bones and I clothed the bones with intact flesh.” Qur’an, 23:14

The term ‘chewed flesh’ (mudghah) corresponds exactly to the appearance of the embryo at a certain stage in its development.

It is known that the bones develop inside this mass and that they are then covered with muscle. This is the meaning of the term ‘intact flesh’ (lahm).

The embryo passes through a stage where some parts are in proportion and others out of proportion with what is later to become the individual. This is the obvious meaning of a verse in the chapter al-Hajj, which reads as follows:

“I fashioned (humans) a clinging entity, then into a lump of flesh in proportion and out of proportion.” Qur’an, 22:5.

Next, we have a reference to the appearance of the senses and internal organs in the chapter as-Sajdah:

“... and (God) gave you ears, eyes and hearts.” Qur’an, 32:9

Downloads
    Uploads
    InshAllah, i hope Allah will make the Islam haters who curse Allah and His Prophet live up to a thousand years, i hope they live a long healthy life on this earth and continue to curse Allah and reject Islam, i sincerly hope they continue....so when they die, Allah will ask them what they did on earth