I was standing outside my home and was admiring what an amazing night sky it was, it appeared night as there were numerous stars shining but the sky wasn't dark it was half light, as I was looking at the sky I saw two sky divers coming down with their parachutes open one was closer to landing than the other, then in the sky appeared a glider and from its wings I saw liquid spraying out, but then the glider turned into a bi plane and I thought it was a learner pilot under instruction next I watched as the bi plane started doing tricks and it did a half roll, at that the plane got into trouble and plummeted to the earth upon it landing I had thought at first the pilot was safe but then the plane exploded and burst into flames, my middle son ran over to rescue the pilot (I know this lad to be very brave) I thought he was going to jump into the flames to save the pilot but he didn't, as quickly as the fire began it went out leaving what appeared to be the char coaled remains of the pilot, what do you think that may mean?