for years..to be exact..since i was 4..ive had the same style/type/atmosphere(almost) dreams..
i have different kinds..obviously the subconcious dreams..based on my everyday life and fears so on so forth..
but then theres -those- dreams..
where the air is different..where i can feel the breeze on my skin as i sleep..
at least..its that real...and theres direction as well..north south..etc
this 'dream world' is so vast...if youd make a miniature model city like they used in beetlejuice..youd need to make about 50 of them and place them all together...and i can tell you the stories behind every house...every landmark..the creeks the swamp..the hill..the church..
its all based on confusion until i came upon the temple/library..
i can find the library in my dreams...i know where its at no matter where i am when im in these certain 'dreams'...
its almost like im awake in them..but i cant help but run on whatever emotion and atmosphere is being shown..
i.e fear..agitation...
i was only in the library once...and had opened one book..all i remember is running from something..maybe a siren..but it was more a siren in my head..not an audible one..and the rest that happend was not a pretty picture...the library was perched on top of a steep hill

im a believer of paranormal occurances yes,,but im also i skeptic as well...and know full well the argument of science vs spiritualism/religion

and furthermore than that,,
but this i cant ignore..

im beginning to research more indepthy astral projection and the like..ive a basic knowledge of it..but never had gotten as into it as i probably should have
but is there anything anyone knows..any tips..on how i may be able to revive these types of dreams more consistently....or how i may be able to possibly learn better control in them?