Hey Ladies, my husband and I have been casually TTC#2, but with a prostate issue he was having there wasn't much hope (had no swimmies). My LMP was 5/16/2010 with a 28-29 cycle. Was due for AF on 6/13 or 6/14. Made love on 5/27, 6/2, & 6/3...

I have taken 4 HPT so far. First on 6/17= Neg. Second 6/20 AM= Faulty Digital. Third 6/20PM= Neg. and Fourth this morning= Neg. Considering I got ONLY faint positives with my daughter until 9 weeks this isn't too surprising.

I looked at last night's test again this morning (I know, I know...) and although I KNOW it isn't reliable there was a faint pos. This was colored and not an evap, but (as I have stated) I know it isn't considered a valid test.

I was seriously thinking that I am just late until today... I am now feeling the fatigue and general weakness coming on over the last 3 hours. I have been to the restroom between 8-9 times since I arrived at work 7 hours ago, and I have had a very slight queasy feeling throughout the day. (I felt slightly queasy on Saturday but it passed quickly and I shugged it off.)

I am going on vacation with DH and DD this Friday so I called the Dr and am going in for an exam and blood test this evening. They told me they require an exam before deciding if a blood test is appropriate. (A little annoyed by that but I am gonna do what they tell me.)

Now, what do you ladies think the results will be?!