Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

The old man in the temple told me if i didn't pray(pay) my future will suck?

Currently, i live in Taiwan. I am immigrating to Canada in August. i recently suffered from a head injury and my wife's parent suggested me to visit a temple. I didn't want to go as i am agnostic. However, I was forced to go because of the pressure from my wife and her dad. The old man in the temple acted like something go inside his body and he acted like a Taiwanese god. He told me i injured my head because of bad karma. It related to something i did in England in the past. I thought "shut the *** up old man", I didn't do anything bad while i was in England. My wife and her dad tried to convince me to believe in that filthy old man but i didn't really want to do that. i don't want to make our relationship worse with my wife and her dad. What can i do?

Downloads
    Uploads
    hi chan,
    first of all,congratulations on taking full responsibility for your life and destiny,its easy to get caught up in belief systems that allow you blame the present on other things,deities past lives,etc.
    Accet they have their belief system and just keep your beliefs as they are,there is no argument with people that believe in stuff like hat that you will win.
    I think the whole pryer thing can work out for you if you just realse that you are the god(creator) and the devil(destroyer) in this life.The power is all yours,let the wife and dad believe that you believe,all that matters is that you know the truth.

Downloads
    Uploads
    pretend u beleive him, but dont tell ur wife or her dad that u really dont. besides the fact that there is no such thing as karma, the fact that the old man couldnt be spacific indicates he had a lucky guess.