Sorry for all the questions. But I'm a bit nervouse about this.

She has done crazy things. She has a temper and she is REALLY into me. I don't want to sound like a jerk, but I'm the best guy she's ever had. She is a bartender (not that there is absolutely anything wrong with that!) although she has a degree. She does drugs a bit too often. She drinks every night and is a mean drunk.

I'm honestly worried she may throw herself down some stairs or something and say I did it! Now I know that is a bit insane, but you dont know this chick. I mean, I've only been dating her for a few months and all my friends say she's a snake in the grass. be careful.

So, this being said, I'm thinking about puting my mp3 player in my pocket and recording everything (it has and insanely sensitive mic on it). Is this going too far?

Also, would this hold up in court? I could also have my ex girlfriends (one that i lived with for 2 years) speak on my behalf that I never laid a hand on them or threatened them in any way.

So what do you guys think?
TSR: Thanks man. You know...it wouldn't surprise me if she hit me. Should I call the police if she does something like that?