I am not bragging but I've called the Presidential election results since 1968...and I have never been wrong. I usually make my prediction by September 15th before the election.

Okay here how it will happen: Both candidates are very strong, Obama has it all yet lacks some experience but that hasn't found much traction, I do believe Biden was a mistake in the long run. I know he fills some serious gaps but he lacks the electricity YET he's a safe bet...but that is coming back to haunt Obama. Obama is a great speaker and is very smooth but due to the Hillary battle he peaked to early...the magic doesn't seem like it once did.

McCain has a huge problem he's fighting, namely GWB, he has distanced himself quite nicely...he has successfully put enough distance between himself & Bush where even dems say they respect him including Dems like: Biden, Hillary etc. Age, old ideas, Bush are not swirling like they were just 2 Months ago.

Then we come to Sarah Palin...okay we are still smack in the middle of "Palin Mania" she is about 4-5 weeks away from peaking..everyone is crazy over this person...at least for right now...SHE IS RED HOT!!

The Prediction: After all this I believe McCain will edge Obama by 2.5%

do you believe this