so last night i had a dream i was at this camp and it was the last day and one of my old guy friends was there (hes a perv) and hes all like 'man, i LOVE the last day, all the girls where short stuff" and i was getting phone numbers from every1 and i asked two of my (girl) friends to get together for a pic and so they stand next to eachother and randomly start making out. so they r like french kissing eachother and everyones like 'ooooooOOOOOoooo" and then later we were put through this test thing to see if we could go in this 'special' test to see if we were 'right' to go in this high tech buss thing. so we all get in the buss and one of the girls that made out with another girl sat next to me. she started doing small WEIRD things... lke sexual things like she would touch my necklace and slowly move down until i turned away. she would trwirl my hair and stuff. and then all of a freaking sudden we started making out! wth???! i wanna know what possible reason why i would have this dream! thank you

im completely straight and i have NEVER kissed a girl