Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Obama...Why are liberals always duped, and then become conspiracy theorist?

-Can't they realize that Bush made a lot of us millionaires, with his tax cuts (like me at the young strapping age of 36) and if they didn't catch the boat maybe they will catch McCain’s boat.
    -Can't they realize we can't have social justice because there are way too many cherry pickers and free loaders in the world? Look at dogs and cats, they always choose to hang around your nasty little yard and eat that free easy bowl of dried food. If I was a dog I would wonder off into the forest and find me a fresh rabbit because I'm a republican.
    -Can't they realize there will always be WAR? Ever since we arrived on this planet it has been a battle. There are countries that hate us just like Colombians hates Venezuelans and Hondurans hate Mexicans. I use a lot of Latin people because they work harder than your typical Americanized liberal and they all hang out in their national groups. I could never mix my Hondurans with my Mexicans.
    - Can't they realize that now more than ever we can't raise taxes on those corporations because they will leave this country and employ other nationals? With transportation and globalization, aside from oil and utility companies, there isn't a single manufacturing company that has to stay in this country.
    -Can't they realize something from Darwin?....the strongest survive!

Because I have better genes than most liberals do and I figured out how to live the American dream and I'm rich do I have to share? What if I don't want to? Personally, I would rather give my money to my kids, friends and family than to the department of social security to then pass along to a bunch of freeloaders.
    - If liberals love the earth so much why don't they shoot themselves? After all there is no other species that destructs the world more than we do.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Whau!!! That is really not nice. But I suppose the truth hurts.