Matthew 5:11-12
11.Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. 12Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

It states in many places in the Bible we Christians will be persecuted for our beliefs, just like back when Jesus walked the earth.
Do you realize you are fulfilling Biblical Prophecies?

Sorry silly me, I figured the "?" would give away the question.
Alpu5 - I'm not mad at all! I actually pity the non-believers. Because I know how this ends. So no not mad.
I don't think what I posted shows ANY anger. But I hope I cleared that up for you

Sparta - I believe R&S is clearly a site that us Christians are being persecuted for our beliefs. Do you read what we are called on here? If not, open up a few questions posted from the non-believers. Or even read some of the answers posted by non-atheist on questions that marked clearly "For the Believers".

FYI call me what you like. Ask as many ridiculous questions that you want. I’m truly ok with it, Jesus suffered more than us Christians will ever suffer. As I have said many, many times Mock On! You’re NOT going to change the beliefs of a True Christian; personally I think your wasting your time on here. But then again, you are helping fulfill Biblical Prophecies.