Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

This is the newest conspiracy theory?

The California State Universities are conspiring to get rid of America's most sworn enemies........ ASIANS!!!!
    That is why they recruit so many asians to the universities. One in particular where the asian population is 75% of the school.
    Where there are about 15,000 Asians that attend the University. This University is CSU East Bay. They built this University
    "coincidentally" on the Hayward fault, which is as the scientests say supposed to be one of the biggest and catostrophic quakes yet. Especially since the buildings are not up to earthquake code. They say it will be cheaper to just rebuild from ground up. Now if they cared about people ASIANS in particular than they would spend that extra cash for safety. They are going to use the earthquake as a cover up for the biggest asian slaughter since Iwo Jima. Believe or not but when it happens don't say nobody tryed to worn you...

I'm telling you... now the asians want to buy the big 3 automotive companies... We need to attack, but not have full out war, so we make it look like an accident... They are starting to take over, and we need to fight back...

Downloads
    Uploads
    75% asian eh? I need to go there man, i love asian women!

Downloads
    Uploads
    He is right. I have heard about this conspiracy before about 2 years ago. People just are ignorant to think that things like this can't happen. Watch and see little kiddies. I hope you are not asian and attend CSU. Firetrucks!

Downloads
    Uploads
    That is the biggest BS I have ever read....definitely a waste of 4 seconds of my life. If you actually believe this crap, I don't think we have to worry about this story, we have to worry about people like you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    wow that would be f'ing crazy.... i wouldnt doubt it though. we americans are f'ing crazy

Downloads
    Uploads
    you have to take your anxiety pill again