Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Need solid answers to My Dream?

Well I had a dream that my boyfriends ex came to our door with his son she was wearing a black hoodie over her head and she came at night with the child so my guy was wearing a light blue shirt when he went to the door and I stayed on the couch but then I decided to get up and introduce myself so he introduced me in the dream and told her this is my girlfriend so I tried to shake her hand but oddly she had a board in her hand so I shook part of her hand and said nice to meet you now my guy walked her to her car but the child stayed with me he also was wearing a brown hoodie over his head so I was playing with the child he was so happy and giddy but when my guy came back I tried to get the child to say daddy but he would not say it and I tried hard to get this child to say daddy and the child tried to mumble and say daddy but he couldn't now the big question is is he really the dad please give good and serious answers because this is a serious matter I have never met this child but someone told me he looks nothing like him

No I understand what the hoodie mean it means a person is hiding something and the blue he is wearing stands for a slight unhappiness and the black she is wearing means darkness when I had this dream I was not thinking about her or the child I wasnt even thinking about my boyfriend so thats why I'm shocked that I was showed this dream but what does the board shes holding stand for thats whats puzzeling

Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow congratulations you just had your first (or maybe you've had others but oh well) phsycic dream. It's said that everyone has a few and it's natural. Your dream was probably telling you this. Cool, you figured it out all by yourself. Most people just get freaked out.

Downloads
    Uploads
    your dream is basically just bringing out that fear/ worry that he isn't. The colors could mean something like maybe the reason the child and mother are in dark colors could be because your not sure and the situation is mysterious or unknown. your guy in blue may present a suggestion that he is calm about the situation or nuetral. This dream isn't going to tell you the answers this is something you need to bring up to him if your worried about it. he will understand your worry.