so ill keep this short cause small details should not matter. basically me and this girl were dating and fell really hard for each other but both of us made some stupid mistakes, ill admit mostly me. no major major mistakes but it just was more work than should be needed for a relationship i guess. but she does really like me and i am an amazing guy to her. that much i know, she is more honest than any other girl i know. i was actually surprised at how honest she really is.

she told my friend(because they were friends before i even met her) she liked the idea of me dating other people(i don't know if i was supposed to hear that cause she has not told me yet). but anyway she wants to date someone with more experience to better suit her needs i suppose.

my question is whether or not this would be because she wants to try again later with me or not?... whatcha think? any similar experiences?

and if you could avoid the whole "i would just move on" speech that would be nice. cause i am moving on. nothing will happen for a while so i am dating other people. so yeah spare me the trouble, i know to move on. just curious as to what the future holds.

yes she really likes me. she just doesn't know where she wants her life to go at this point, life is not where she wants it right now so she is staying single for now and figuring her life out.