Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Junior Member ImmeasurableSingularity's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Need input about a logical form of premonition and prediction, please.?

"Having an accurate foresight awareness (successful plan thus a prediction prediction) of the Material Immeasurable One's future (An eternal universe) is what we consider successful planning. When we subjectively plan something to happen and it successfully follows through and manifests into actuality, I would consider that an instance of premonition and a form of accurate prediction. For instance; If I plan to drive my car tomorrow at 7 a.m. and I successfully initiate and execute the said manifestation of my plan and it actually occurs, then it is as if I have foreseen the future."

Would you agree with this line of thinking? And if not could you please explain why through crisp logic and reason. Feel free to use your logic against my own. I am looking only to improve and I need the critique of others to do so.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't think I'd call that a "premonition". In fact, I think I'm having a premonition that you're going to oversleep tomorrow just for thinking such a thing! LOL!