Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Need help. my wife and I have been receiving disturbing premonitions about my...

...brother? My wife and I just shared a conversation about premonitions that we've been having for the last month about my younger brother Adam. She has had a voice tell her that he is going to die. I have been seeing visions of his wife and child without him in their future as well. We're very confused about this. We would like someone with insight or stronger intuition to lets us know how we can handle this correctly and if its true, save him from dieing. He works as a firefighter in southern california. Thank you so much for your advice!
    If you dont believe in this kind of thing then we dont want to hear from you. Thank you for being respectful.

thanks GGE but he's my brother and he needs protection. I saw my wife and new born in a vision getting into an auto accident months ago. I knew that there was a strong likelyhood that my baby would die in the crash. I spoke to the guides and angels and told them exactly what I wanted to see happen and made it emphaticly clear that they would be protected and safe. The incident did happen just as i saw it as my wife called me and explained it to me. She also said that the car that was going to hit them was strangely swept from their path like a gust of wind had removed it. So I believe in miracles and I'm hoping that we can be given a miracle here and Adam will be saved. I have prayed and asked for his protection as well, but theres more that we need to do, we feel...

Junior Member GreatestGeminiEver's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I believe in premonitions too [I have them through my dreams] and they are 99% exactly what happened in real life. Deja Vu is a part of me.

I'm sorry, I can't help you in this one because if I say I think he will die, I don't want to rack your nerves up and think "He's going to die I have to do this and this and this" and it will take away from spending time with him. Or, it could be divorce/a bad situation and the family is broken [hence why you dont see the family together]

However, if I said you two are idiots and just ignore it, you guys could get into a major fight and then something bad will happen.

The only advice I will give you is this: Just love him, respect him, and treat him right, and make him happy. You should always do this anyway becuase it's family. I personally believe that if it is time to go, let it be. There is nothing you can do because it will happen no mattter what. My grandma died when I was 10 because she stepped off a curb and a black newer truck with an old man and glasses hit her. I dreamt is and a week later the exact thing happened.

Downloads
    Uploads
    No one has any ability to predict the future. That's the stuff of TV and movies.