Alright I'm involved in an email group with some pretty avid college football fans. Were pretty much throwing out our predictions for this year for each conference. Just wondered what all you think will transpire this season. Here's what I have...

ACC:
Florida State -with a bulk of their D back this season. Also have an experienced QB with experience at the helm during big games. I see their only loss coming to Oklahoma. Virginia Tech will win their division but lose in the ACC Championship to FSU due to the fact they are rebuilding on D and lost Tyrod Taylor, Ryan Williams, and Darren Evans

Big 12:
Oklahoma - I'm picking them to go all the way. Only real threats are A&M and Oklahoma St. Jones and Broyles are back in a potent offense along with 6 other starters from last season.

Big East:
A toss up between West Virginia and USF. Could come down to their final game when they play each other. USF has a light early schedule though minus Notre Dame and could get the ball rolling early with West Virginia having early games against LSU and Maryland to slow them up potentially.

Conference USA
SMU - They are returning 75% of their starters from a bowl team. TCU and A&M are scary games on their schedule but aren't conf matchups. Only teams that could compete with them are UCF and Southern Miss. I dont see Houston factoring in this year.

MAC:
Toledo - Were 8-5 last season (7-1) in the MAC and only lost 5 starters. Have a tough non-conf schedule with Ohio State, Boise State, and Syracuse to toughen them up for MAC play.

MWC
Boise State - In their first year they are just too tough with Kellen Moore coming back. Meanwhile TCU graduated virtually their entire offense. That will just be too tough to overcome this year I think.

Sun Belt
Florida International - They went from 3 wins 2 season ago to 7 wins, a conference championship, and a bowl win last season. Troy will contend though and it could come down to their head to head matchup.

WAC
Hawaii - The Warriors have a soft schedule while the other threat Nevada has Oregon, Boise State, and Texas Tech the first month of the season. Not to mention the Wolfpack lost QB Colin Kaepernick.

PAC-12
Oregon - Too many guys back from last year's NC runner-up team. James and Thomas will be looking to stir up Heisman talk. I don't think Stanford will be able to cope well without Harbaugh even though Andrew Luck is back. I also think Utah wins the south division with a veteran team and without Oregon or Stanford on their schedule but fall to the Ducks in the title game.

Big 10
Nebraska - In their first year I like the Huskers. Ohio State obviously will not be the same without Tressel or Pryor. Watch out for Wisconsin and Illinois though.

SEC
Alabama - They'll figure out their QB situation and do fine. McCarron has game experience and he still has a lot of great players like Trent Richardson to handle the dirty work. I'm just not jumping on the LSU train yet until I can see them play.

Independents
Notre Dame - I think this is a 2 loss team that could play in a BCS game as long as they stay healthy.
Navy - Will do fine like always and have another 8-9 win season and be playing in a bowl game
Army - Will keep improving and be back in a bowl game as well
BYU - Have a tough schedule so dont expect huge things out of them but they'll also be in a bowl game.

So what say all of you football fans. Any interesting predictions?

By the way I'm not trying to rub anyone the wrong way. Just my personal thoughts on the preseason and what I think will happen this year.