Muhammad on Dajjal? The prophet Muhammad has been quoted as saying of the dajjal “Verily he is one-eyed. And Verily, your Lord is not one-eyed.” In other hadith it had also been said that our Lord is truly two eyed and that the dajjal has one eye that "floats like a bulging grape". Now, taking from what I know about other religions I strongly consider this dajjal being the penis, and the lord (two eyed) being the mind (head). In Judaism the revealer of secrets and ruler of the lord's house is Joseph. Too cut it short I will just say he is the penis. He is Yusuf in the Quran and the Lamb of God of Revelations that sits in the "throne" (vagina) in the New City which is a woman. Now Joseph is promised to one day rule over his brothers. In the quran he "sets them (his parents) on thrones of dignity" whereon the believers shall "command a sight of all things"... be omniscient... be godlike. In Revelations he is the receiver of shakti and its seven spirits and begets humans into sons of god who "inherit all things". From Judaism to Christianity, Islam, Hinduism and almost every other religion the penis is the most important part of all. In Buddhism, not in all Buddhism, they use their minds and not their *****. But some will go as far to say that the "mother of all buddhas" was actually the sophia, shakti, female buddha and not alone the buddhas mind. The buddha in the shurangama sutra also warned greatly against those who preach the use of lust as a way to enlightenment. Saying that demons will, after his nirvana, preach a false doctrine advocating lust. The reason I consider is because, If the final end is not death of the soul, then it is the death of its passions and desires and suffering. Otherwise there could be no nirvana, or what the jews call the sabbath. And I'm skeptical on whether or not tantric sex could do such a thing i.e. destroy passion, desire, suffering. Even if it can give you the five supernatural powers the demons in the shurangama sutra possess.

What is your opinion????