Ok, ive not been on answers for months and im sure hundreds have already posted the same question or at least variations on it, but here are my predictions for Wrestlemania 25:

Randy Orton to beat HHH following a heel turn by either Vince or Shane(probably Vince and on the following Raw it'll be "You let my daughter get assaulted bla bla bla")

Cena "Yawn" to beat Edge and Big show

Undertaker will NEVER lose his streak, and therefore will beat Michaels, this is the only match im interested in

Jeff Hardy to beat Matt, Vince seems to think we've all forgotten they feuded without much fan interest a few years back. Matt will never get the big push and wont win on the big show

Jericho will beat 2 of the 3 legends and then lose following interference from Mickey Rourke(i predict Steamboat will get the pin) And Rourke wont do much, maybe just a punch

Can see Rey beating JBL because Bradshaw needs time off to heel injuries(or maybe just retire) and he keeps mentioning "making history" at Wrestlemania, i predict this could be the quickest title LOSS in W restlemania history

MVP to win money in the bank(the only other possible winner is Christian, and i cant see that happening, he's been treated like a mid card nobody since returning)

Carlito and Primo to win the tag unification match, possibly due to a split between Miz and Morrison. John Morrison is THE star to watch out for this year and the biggest stage of them all would be the perfect platform to reinvent himself

Divas...........i dont really care, i just hope Lita comes back so i can drool over her one last time

I'd be interested to here other peoples opinions!