Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

My Wrestlemania predictions.....your thoughts?

Ok, ive not been on answers for months and im sure hundreds have already posted the same question or at least variations on it, but here are my predictions for Wrestlemania 25:

Randy Orton to beat HHH following a heel turn by either Vince or Shane(probably Vince and on the following Raw it'll be "You let my daughter get assaulted bla bla bla")

Cena "Yawn" to beat Edge and Big show

Undertaker will NEVER lose his streak, and therefore will beat Michaels, this is the only match im interested in

Jeff Hardy to beat Matt, Vince seems to think we've all forgotten they feuded without much fan interest a few years back. Matt will never get the big push and wont win on the big show

Jericho will beat 2 of the 3 legends and then lose following interference from Mickey Rourke(i predict Steamboat will get the pin) And Rourke wont do much, maybe just a punch

Can see Rey beating JBL because Bradshaw needs time off to heel injuries(or maybe just retire) and he keeps mentioning "making history" at Wrestlemania, i predict this could be the quickest title LOSS in W restlemania history

MVP to win money in the bank(the only other possible winner is Christian, and i cant see that happening, he's been treated like a mid card nobody since returning)

Carlito and Primo to win the tag unification match, possibly due to a split between Miz and Morrison. John Morrison is THE star to watch out for this year and the biggest stage of them all would be the perfect platform to reinvent himself

Divas...........i dont really care, i just hope Lita comes back so i can drool over her one last time

I'd be interested to here other peoples opinions!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Undertaker will beat HBK
    HHH will beat Randy Orton(Orton will win the title at Backlash,but if Vince turns on HHH which I can see happing then Orton will win)
    Matt Hardy will beat Jeff(Trust Me)
    Trish Stratus will win Ms. Wrestlemania
    Kane will win Money in The Bank(Trust Me)
    Big Show will beat Edge and Cena
    Jericho will lose due to interence by Stone Cold and Micky Rourke
    Primo and Carlito will win due to Morrison turning on The Miz(I really hope so, morrison has a bright star over him he's got that "IT" whatever that may be.
    Rey will beat JBL who will go back to commentaing due to Tazz leaving the WWE

Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree with everything apart ,apart from Bradshaw he will likely win because he not playing heel as uch being as it rey kicks him JBL kicks back , He also lost this week on raw It gives me the indication he will win at WM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Randy Orton wins due to interference from Stephanie. Stephanie turns heel and makes out with Randy.

Cena will probably win... I see a heel turn for Cena coming soon so they want to milk as much face potential out of him before that happens.

Undertaker keeps his streak. Shawn has gotten the upper hand for the past few weeks, so Taker will shut him up @ Mania.

I would LOVE Matt Hardy to win. he deserves it!

Jericho will win somehow, then all the HOF class will come out and beat him up after wards. Mickey Rourke will come in and get a sucker punch in.

JBL... unmasks Rey!

MITB - hopefully Shelton (since he just lost the US title). I love Christian too but he just got back.

Carlito and Primo win. Miz & Morrison will start fighting. awww, no more Dirt Sheet

Divas... in a dream world, Chyna would return and whoop everyone!! realistically, Trish will probably win Miss Wrestlemania.

Downloads
    Uploads
    heres my predictions....

randy orton will win the wwe championship and the rivalry will continue to backlash

cena will win the world heavyweight championship and another contender will step up to face cena the following month

i have a feeling that shawn michaels will end undertakers wrestlemania streak considering that hes mr. wrestlemania, but its possible that undertaker will keep his streak

of course jeff hardy will win because hes the hero in wwe right now....and matt never gets a big push that he deserves

jericho will lose to the legends and maybe either mickey rourke or stone cold will come out and interfere...or maybe later, stone cold might come out and put on a show for the fans

i think rey mysterio is going to win against JBL for the intercontinental championship considering the fact that he hasnt held a title for so long

i have a feeling that either kane might win the money in the bank because he hanst achieved anything for years except win regular matches....or it could be christian since he could be getting a big push for his return....or it could be finlay because hes been really confident for the last 2 months...or it could be MVP

i think the miz and john morrison will defeat carlito and primo to be the unified tag team champions

and for the divas...i hope mickie james' fine @ss wins or beth phoenix