Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

My Strange Premonitions?

Ok, ive had premonitions in the past, ever since i was a little kid, and ive learnt that i know when ive had one. around 90% of my premonitions come true, depending on the nature of the premonition (sometimes, by me simple knowing about it, it changes whats going to happen)

I remember a very vivid dream as a child, when i was around 7 or 8 years old, i remember a dream where the country was under attack, and the entire area where i live was on fire. ive had that dream around 3 or 4 times now, its never different and theres never any inconsistancies (like a flying cow XD). Unfortunatly this was before i knew how to tell which were premonitions and which werent and since it was so long ago, i cant remember the feeling i got from of having it. That dream always seemed like it was the second half of a story or a film. Please bare in mind, that the area that was on fire, i wasnt living there at the time, i moved in to that place around a year or 2 later, i didnt know we were going to move.

More recently, ive had dreams that fit in with the first dream as the first half, before my street was on fire etc, i know where was attack(i.e. what buildings etc) who was hurt, where and how they were hurt, and were they were when they got hurt. Every single detail was and still,is so vivid, and so consistant.

After having the had this dream, i researched "predictions for 2010-2012" etc, and found that someone had already made the priction for WW3 very soon, i dont believe this will happen, because i dont want it to, but its not like ive never had 20+ dreams and visions that came true before.

Also, my family has a history of having accurate premonitions, for as long as i know, they been getting stronger and stronger through the generations.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have them too. the best thing to do is keep quiet and write them down. if you tell people, they will think that you are crazy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You are having dreams concerning the Great Tribulation that is spoken of in The Book of Revelations.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You are having dreams concerning the Great Tribulation that is spoken of in The Book of Revelations.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have premonitions.
    The best thing you can do is write them all down, and find an elder who can help you sort through them. This ability is something you can't control, but it IS something you can get used to and deal with.
    I don't know if i'd be of any help, but write them down. I find that writing them down clears my mind a bit, and it might clear yours. Be careful not to dwell on them, too. Some can be just dreams, just like you said. It's 50/50 most of the time with me. The future changes everyday, and premonitions are like that.