Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The Penguins can live without INJURY PRONED, RENT-A-MARIAN! Lol, yeah it'd be nice to have him, but after this year it'd be 'bye bye'. I doubt he'd want to take a discount. Plus there's noone I'd give up for him. Staal? No way. Letang? You'd have to be nuts. Whitney? Not a chance in hell. Satan? Haha, NO. See my point?

I like Lehtonnen. LET-NONE-IN, ha. Anyways.....I think he should get out of Atlanta get a whiff of a winning team. (He and Kovalchuk should be packaged and shipped out together). Detroit? Nah....they don't really need a goalie right now. With Osgood, Conklin, and Howard....they're fine for this year.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The Penguins can live without INJURY PRONED, RENT-A-MARIAN! Lol, yeah it'd be nice to have him, but after this year it'd be 'bye bye'. I doubt he'd want to take a discount. Plus there's noone I'd give up for him. Staal? No way. Letang? You'd have to be nuts. Whitney? Not a chance in hell. Satan? Haha, NO. See my point?

I like Lehtonnen. LET-NONE-IN, ha. Anyways.....I think he should get out of Atlanta get a whiff of a winning team. (He and Kovalchuk should be packaged and shipped out together). Detroit? Nah....they don't really need a goalie right now. With Osgood, Conklin, and Howard....they're fine for this year.

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads

My Predictions on two possibly moving players.?

see i get bored. so i was thinking about two possible candidates to be traded soon who have been shopped around quite a bit lately:

Marian Gaborik and Kari Lehtonen.

so i was thinking.. Who needs Marian Gaborik? Well everyone of course, But who is smart enough to make a push?

Why not Ray Shero and the Pittsburgh Penguins?

Think about it. the Penguins won cups in 91 and 92 Thanks partly too blockbuster deals that landed Ron Francis, Ulf Samuelsson, Rick Tocchet and Kjell Samuelsson.

Last year they got to the Final thanks to a block buster deal for Marian Hossa.

Why not Make a push for Gaborik?

the main player they would have to give up would obviously be Jordan Staal, this comes as no suprise to me though. they would probably need a first round pick and another player to dump salary. But i read somewhere; as long as they don't trade Crosby, Malkin or Fleury.. what's the difference right? So Marian Gaborik seems like a fit. Whether or not they could fit him into a long term deal i don't know, even if they offered him 5 years, would they be able to fit that in their cap or would Gabby even accept? i don't know. Just some perceptive thoughts i made.

Kari Lehtonen.

This one wasn't inspired by any article or anything, purely me. Let's face it. Kari Lehtonen has been shopped around the league lately. The reason? because of Goalie Prospect Ondrej Pavelec, He has informed the Thrashers front office that if he doesn't get playing time or if he get's "abused" anymore than he will request to be traded or sign in Europe. It's most part from a promise Don Waddell made to Ondrej telling him that he will get the ice time he deserves. So in order to make room, they need to dish out Kari Lehtonen.

Now who would want Kari Lehtonen? Everyone of course! But who's going to make the push?

Why not Detroit? I see no reason why not. Osgood is old past his prime, he has a couple years left in him tops if this already isn't his last one, and he hasn't been performing and needs a little fire under his belly to get started. Bring in Kari Lehtonen, split their starts, get Ozzy going again, and when Ozzy retires you have a great young goalie on your hands that can only get better as long as he has a good team infront of him. What could they give up?

Well Detroit is overflowing with D-Men and i'm sure their patience on Brett Lebda are growing short. what about Mikael Samuelssen as an icebreaker? Detroit is over flowing with great prospects, losing a single veteren presence won't hurt them too much.

What do you guys think? agree? disagree?

People seem to love to disagree with me, so feel free lol.