In the debates Obama says he wants to take out the troops in iraq. but now that pakistan has nuclear power and now Iran's trying to develop nuclear power wont that be a serious problem? in the crusades the islam try to take over the holy land over and over again, so naturally Islams don't like Christians or Jews and that that both of their countries are run by their religious faith. so what im saying is that if the U.S. leaves Iraq, Iran and Pakistan will know that we wont be there to stop them if they try to take Isreal back by force. Then since the United States are allies with Isreal we must help them, and there are no willing Islams to go against their own faith they will be in the United States and then they will attack us all from the inside, and now in effect to that the United States will call war against themeselves and we will be ending up trying to destoy our selves and a whole other nation at the same time which will lead to nuclear war against the Iranis and too the Pakistan people whitch may flaten half the earth again causeing more peril for ourselves and too another set of innocent people like you and me.that leads to a world depression because by pride some more contries will involve themselves in this war on either side and some of those contries may be Russia who has a large arsanl of nuclear war heads, then whoevers side they join they will fire a large sum of devetation to whoever they are against and try to start and epidemic of war. If Obama takes out troops i think this is likely to happen, and on the other hand McCain has a knowledge of war and he will know what to do in this position partialy, Obama will look at himself in the mirror and put his face into his hands and weep torward his ignorance. So do you think this is likely to cause the next crusades, tell me why you think so and think ahead and solve this problem for me.

the neighborhood 12 year old