My parents wont let me do stuff... & mind you im turning 20 in a couple of months. yes, i still live with my parents- but where i come from that's normal. I go out with my friends and everything but the curfews r sooo unrealistic. i cant make it home by then no matter how hard i try. in high school i got a very good gpa and while all my friends were applying to schools abroad, i wasn't allowed. I endured all of that. BUT now theres a catch... im a premedical student & i need to put stuff on my transcript. i can join activities as long as they're local and no sleeping over is required. I missed camping now cuz im too old and even if wasn't (like there is this camp i can still go to). i have shadowed only one doctor (family friend) at his clinic for a week.My gpa is currently 3.65 but i know that med schools in the state need more than that. i need experience! i got so many internship offers that i had to turn down because of them .i want to go to camp before it is really too late. my parents wont let me do anything!! i tried talking to them & it seems like there is no other solution(i mean icant evenn sleep over at my bestfriend's & ive known her since i was7)- but if u got anything plz im all ears...