My parents own a cleaning company and i which cleans carpets, windows and usually after murders and when people kill themselves. My brother did that as his first job because he was forced to because my dad did not want him to lounge around the house all day at the age of 16 when he could be out getting money (he no longer does that job)

I am not like my brother, i cant wait to start working but i really want to do the same as my brother does (my dad does it as well) i don't want to do it because my family do it but because i think it is interesting and i don't really no why but i like stuff like that (yes i no cleaning up bones and blood isn't every ones ideal job) but i want to do it as my first job maybe for a few months until i have money and feel like i need to do something else

but my nan hates the thought of me doing it, she thinks that women should never do this, her excuse was that in my parents business there are only men doing the dirty work and women doing the office work but that is because before none of the women wanted to

so what can i do to make my nan realise that i want to do this, and that it is a good thing (i will be in the first month of being 16 when i start the job because i would of just left year 11)

thanks for any help x